Twenty YEARS OF FILM & TELEVISION PRODUCTION
Emmy award winner
- CO-PRODUCER, EDITOR Wilderness Dreams Funded children's television pilot
- FREELANCE EDITOR – E Entertainment, Liquid Blue Edit multiple day of air news packages
- FREELANCE INSTRUCTOR/DEMONSTRATOR (USA & S.E. Asia, Latin America), Pinnacle Systems
- CAMERA OP. – Dodger Stadium, UCLA, field and mobile camera for Big Screen Network
- Video Assist - The Matrix 3, on set video playback, Fox Studios, Sydney Australia
- PRODUCER- Harrison Ford aviation documentary, Boeing Field - Museum of Flight, Seattle
- DIRECTOR – Reoccurring satellite broadcast, launch day operations, Sea Launch
- CAMERA OP. - Long lens camera “Miss Florida Pageant”
- FIELD PROD. - Produce roll-ins for live show, minutes before air. Bud Light Pro Beach Volleyball
- CONSULTANT – Purchase, install & train – 3 cam & NLE studio, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- SCRIPTWRITER / STOCK FOOTAGE (Australia)– “Secrets of the Animal Kingdom.” Disney
- DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY - Telenor Satellite Launch, Norwegian Telecom
- ON-LINE EDITOR, Feature stories, Beta/DigiBeta online editing, BH Media
- CAMERA OP., “Land Rover 24 Hours of Aspen” Ski Race, ESPN
- CAMERA OP., AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION, Bristol-Meyers Australia
- DEMO ARTIST, Fast Electronic
June 96-December 96 VIDEO COORDINATOR, "THE CAPE" MTM Productions Coordinate with California Post Supervisor - playback footage and location shooting/editing. Provide video & computer monitor playback synched to 24/29.97 fps. Internationally syndicated TV series, 35mm & 16mm film.
February 94-February 96 CONSULTANT/TRAINER, PRODUCER, DIRECTOR, EDITOR, Overseas Radio & Television, Inc., Taipei, Taiwan Recommend improvements in equipment & techniques. New equipment instruction. Oversee production operations. Produce & edit programming.
August 95-October 95 PRODUCER, PHOTOGRAPHER, EDITOR, "World Vision Youth Ambassadors" World Vision Taiwan Promotional video of five week, seven nation S. E. Asian concert/conference tour.
August 1993 PRODUCER, PHOTOGRAPHER, EDITOR, "Honduras - Gateway to Central America" Independent Distributed to educational institutions and public libraries.
February 93-June 93 PRODUCER, EDITOR, Z MUSIC Produce & Edit; Programs, network demos, bumpers & commercial spots for 24 hour Christian music video satellite network.
August 91-October 93 INSTRUCTOR, Full Sail Center for the Recording Arts Video, music video, & CMX/GVG Post Production & Montage III Non-Linear editing. Assisted Universal Studios Florida/Valencia Community College Film Program.
May 1986-May 1997 PRODUCER, BASEBALL WORLD’s Training Tape Series Distributed worldwide, dubbed into Spanish, & used by the San Diego Padres Scouts.
- Experienced with: CMX/GVG/SONY & setup portable location editing systems (high level EDL List Management) & several NON-LINEAR editing systems - EDIT, FINAL CUT PRO - CINEWAVE, TURBO CUBE, PINNACLE SYSTEMS DVE’S, MAC/PC computers, Macromedia Director & Authorware, Adobe Photoshop & Premiere, In-Sync Speed Razor. Video assist, video & computer 24/29.97 fps playback for Motion Picture. Assistant cameraman, grip, & dolly grip on various commercial shoots. General experience with all film production equipment including Chapman & J.L. Fisher dollies & cranes.